September 2017 - AEMV 15th Annual Conference
AEMV 15th ANNUAL CONFERENCE IN CONJUNCTION WITH ARAV AND AAZV in Dallas Texas, September 23 - 29, 2017. This Continuing Education conference is AEMV's 15th Annual Conference.
Preliminary Conference Information
AEMV and ARAV are excited to announce that we will once again be joining with the American Association of Zoo Veterinarians to host our concurrent conferences in 2017! We are thrilled to bring together the best exotic pet, zoo and wildlife veterinarians from all over the world to contribute to the scientific, continuing education, networking and hands-on learning that make our careers enriching and fulfilling. We can't wait to see you in Texas!
Conference registration will open July 1, 2017! Highlights for 2017:
- All AEMV and ARAV conference attendees are welcome to attend AAZV scientific sessions Monday through Thursday at no extra charge.
- AAFV will also be a participant in 2017!
- Unique opportunity to network with veterinarians in different fields of medicine, international locations, and those on the forefront of our growing field.
- Embassy Suites Hotel Dallas-Frisco, Texas, USA – this year’s host prides themselves on all guests receiving a complimentary breakfast daily. Hotel reservations to open Spring 2017.
Call for Proposals is Now Open
You’re invited to submit a proposal to join the Association of Exotic Mammal Veterinarians and the Association of Reptilian and Amphibian Veterinarians Annual Conference as a presenter. This event offers the best education in exotics veterinary medicine and we want you to be a part of it!
We are honored to review proposals in the following types:
- Concurrent Session (15-minute)
- Master Class (1-hour)
- Master Class (2-hour)
- Lab (2-hour)
- Lab (4-hour)