Benefits of AEMV Membership
Note: AEMV Membership is restricted to veterinarians, veterinary technicians, veterinary students, and veterinary technician students only.
The goal of AEMV is to support the practitioner treating exotic companion mammals. Membership benefits include:
- Subscription to the Journal of Exotic Pet Medicine (JEPM) published quarterly. Members receive online access to JEPM with their AEMV membership, which is cheaper than direct subscription to the Journal alone. AEMV members receive electronic access to all back issues of JEPM dating back to 1994 when it was known as Seminars in Avian and Exotic Medicine. Members also have the option to receive the quarterly printed journal ($20. annual fee).
- Electronic access to the Journal of Exotic Mammal Medicine and Surgery, the first AEMV journal publication.
- Participation in the Wiley Society Discount Program! Under this program, AEMV members receive a 25% discount on virtually all John Wiley & Sons printed books.
- Discount registration to AEMV continuing education events.
- Access to all proceedings from the AEMV Annual Conference.
- A web based veterinary locator accessible to veterinarians and exotic-owning clients.
- Access to AEMV Facebook page for case discussions.
Attention AEMV Speakers