Come join us at Avian and Exotic Veterinary Care! You will be a valued member of a small staff, including Oregon’s only 2 board-certified exotics specialist veterinarians and 6 CVT’s, veterinary assistants and receptionists.
This position requires the following:
– Oregon CVT licensure (or licensure upon hire)
– Respect for the human-animal bond as it is reflected across all species
– Work on some weekend days and some holidays. Typical workweek includes 3 weekdays and 1 weekend day.
– Ability to communicate using correct spelling and grammar
– Willingness to learn new technical skills and “soft skills” including interpersonal communication
– Willingness to undergo a criminal background check before hire
Compensation/benefits package includes hourly wage of $15-22/hour, plus health/dental insurance, paid time off, CE and CVT license fees, uniforms, pet care discounts, and access to the support provided by our communications coach.
|Facility/Clinic||Avian & Exotic Veterinary Care|
|Street Address||7826 NE Sandy Blvd|
|Contact Name||Lisa Harrenstein|