Acacia Animal Hospital is seeking a full-time or part-time Associate to join our Tucson-based team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a DVM who has 3+ years of hands-on experience and is confident in surgery and medical exams. Experience with exotics and/or an interest in orthopedics is a plus, but not required.
– Providing compassionate care to dogs, cats, and exotics
– Utilizing our experienced and well-trained technical team
– Upholding the high standards of our AAHA-accreditation
– Remaining family-oriented and understanding our team members deserve time away from work
– $2,500 annual CE allowance (with days to attend)
– Guidance from a talented Medical Advisory Board
– Structured mentorship program (if you’re interested in mentoring)
– Monthly DVM rounds with an internal medicine specialist
– Dentistry training courtesy of a board-certified dental specialist
– Competitive base + production (with no negative accrual)
– $50,000 bonus package
– Medical, dental, and vision for you and your dependents (with HSA option)
– 401(k) options
– Parental leave / bonding time
– Professional development assistance
– Personal pet discounts
– Paid license renewal fees and membership dues
– AVMA PLIT coverage
– Uniform allowance
– Investment in your personal interests (National Park pass, ski pass, charity donation, etc.)
– Plus much more!
An inside look at Acacia Animal Hospital:
We strive to be a comprehensive care facility and have spent 10+ years cultivating relationships in our community to see the importance of a patient focused medicine approach. We see small animals and exotics and occasionally work with the local wildlife rescue. We’re an AAHA-accredited practice that is equipped with digital radiographs, ultrasound, cold laser, warming surgical tables, and more. We have five exam rooms, IDEXX in-house laboratory (including sedivue), and perform everything from general wellness checks to orthopedic surgery, TPLO, and dental services. Hard-working and compassionate individuals who love helping animals and want to continue to grow on the job make the best additions to our team.
DON’T WAIT! Apply today by emailing Megan at email@example.com.