There has never been a better time to become an AEMV member as the field of exotic companion mammal medicine continues to grow and advance.
There are an increasing number of opportunities for professional development, business growth – and most importantly – for improving the quality of care for our patients.
Become a Member
Become a member of a unique and active community dedicated to the treatment of exotic companion mammals.Join Now
Membership Benefits Include:
- Subscription to the Journal of Exotic Pet Medicine (JEPM) published quarterly.* Members receive online access to JEPM, which is a cost savings more than a direct subscription to the Journal alone. AEMV members receive electronic access to all back issues of JEPM as well and also have the option to receive the quarterly printed journal (for an additional $26.50 USD annual fee).
- Discounted registration to the AEMV Annual Conference and AEMV sponsored continuing education events.
- Access to all proceedings from the AEMV Annual Conference (including past conference proceedings).
- A web based veterinary locator accessible to veterinarians and exotic pet-owning clients.
- Access to AEMV Facebook page for case discussions.
*Not included for Student Members but is available for purchase separately.
The AEMV membership year runs from July 1 – June 30. Please note, AEMV does NOT prorate membership dues. If you join on June 25, you will be charged again on July 1.